The Browne 5813814 Thermalloy® fry pan’s handle is angled to offer comfort while cooking. It is attached with offset rivets that add strength to the pan’s construction. To ensure the operator’s comfort, a removable, heat-resistant handle sleeve is included to reduce hand fatigue. With the wide base design, hot spots are eliminated on flat burners to promote even cooking. The aluminum construction guarantees the Browne 5813184 Thermalloy fry pan has an even heat transfer.
- Thermalloy series
- Bottom heats up evenly with the aluminum construction
- Base is wide to reduce hot spots on flat burners
- Heat-resistant handle sleeve is removable and reduces hand fatigue
- Offset rivets attach the handle to the pan, ensuring it can be used long term
- Center rivet reduces the other rivets’ strain and supports the pan
- Handle is angled for comfortable use
- Satin finish creates a pleasing aesthetic
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. dia. x 2.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 14" dia. x 2-1/2", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, 8 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5813814 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet