The Browne 5724051 Thermalloy® frying pan is ideal for cooking fish, pork, chicken, and more. Heat is transferred evenly thanks to the 1⁄4-inch aluminum base. Durability and corrosion resistance are provided by the stainless steel construction of the pan. Since the handle is riveted to the pan, it is strong; the handle is hollow and stays cool when using the pan. The Browne 5724051 Thermalloy frying pan has a natural finish.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- Create a coherent look with the natural finish on the pan
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability in commercial settings
- Handle is riveted to the pan for strength
- Cool-to-the-touch handle is hollow
- Prevent hot and cold spots with the 1⁄4-in. aluminum base
- Heat stays over food with the 5724128 cover that is sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 11" dia. x 2", induction capable, stay cool riveted handle, 1/4" (6mm) aluminum sandwich bottom, stainless steel, natural finish, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724051 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|