The Cambro CBU183684V4580 Camshelving® Basics starter shelving unit has four vented shelves that promote airflow inside of refrigerators and stop dust from accumulating in dry storage areas. Each shelf plate is made of sturdy and durable polypropylene, and their four strong composite posts resist corrosion and come with pre-assembled connectors and wedges. Assembling the unit is aided by the break-apart dovetails and traverses. Leveling feet on the posts help the unit remain stable on most surfaces.
The Cambro CBU183684V4580 starter shelving unit can hold 1,800 pounds when weight is distributed evenly. It is safe in temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, and all of the shelf plates can be removed and cleaned in a dishwasher. Scratches and other marks are hidden by the brushed graphite design.
- 4 polypropylene shelves are long lasting
- Vents reduce dust buildup on the shelves and promote air circulation
- Shelf plates are dishwasher safe
- 8 traverses hold the shelves in place on the posts
- Includes 32 break-apart dovetails to secure the traverses to the posts
- 4 composite posts with pre-assembled connectors and wedges
- Leveling feet are stable on nearly any flooring situation
- 1,800-lb. unit capacity
- Withstands temperatures ranging from -36 to 190 degrees F
- Brushed graphite look
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 18 in. W x 84 in. H
- NSF-certified components
Find out more about plastic shelves in the polymer shelving guide.
Camshelving® Basics Plus Starter Unit, 18"W x 36"L x 84"H, 4-tier, withstands temperature from -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (4) vented polypropylene shelf plates, (4) composite posts with leveling feet installed, pre-assembled post connectors & wedges, (8) traverses & (4) bags of 8 dovetails (4 each A & B), brushed graphite, NSF
Cambro CBU183684V4580 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Special Features||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Special Features||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|