Alto-Shaam's 1000-TH-II low temperature cook and hold oven uses Halo Heat, a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains close temperature ranges throughout the cooking and holding process for cooking juicy meats and other products with minimum moisture loss. The stainless steel unit features a single oven compartment with a magnetic door latch. It has two side racks with eight pan positions, three stainless steel wire shelves, a drip pan with a drain and an external drip pan. No oven hoods, outside venting, fire extinguisher systems are required in most areas to install this cook and hold oven.
- Rugged, dent- and scratch-resistant stainless steel construction
- Uses Halo Heat technology to maintain precise temperature ranges throughout the cooking and holding process
- 2 side racks with 8 pan positions
- 3 stainless steel wire shelves
- Drip pan with drain and external drip tray
- Simple control with On/Off power switch
- Built-in "Set and Forget" controls eases time and labor demands required to operate
- Up and down arrows set cook and hold time
- Anti-microbial handle slows the growth of bacteria to help maintain sanitary conditions
- No oven hoods, outside venting, fire extinguisher systems required in most areas
- Stackable design for increased capacity
- 208 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14.4 A, no cord or plug
- Overall Exterior Dimensions: 23-1/2 in. W x 31-5/8 in. D x 40-3/16 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, EcoSmart, NSF Certified
Halo Heat® Slo Cook & Hold Oven, electric, low-temperature, 120 lb. capacity each - (8) full-size sheet pans, (3) stainless steel wire shelves, simple controls with ON/OFF power switch, heavy duty stainless steel construction, 3-1/2" casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes, EcoSmart®, cULus, NSF, CE, IP X3, TUV NORD, EAC, 208-240v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam 1000-TH-II SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||4 Pan|