The Dexter S137PCP Sani-Safe® oyster knife is ideal for shucking medium and large eastern oysters. It has a long, wide blade, making it ideal for commercial applications. The blade is flat and slightly convex to aid in unhinging shells and removing the meat. A durable, stain-resistant high-carbon steel called DEXSTEEL™ is used to make the blade, which is strong enough to hold a sharp edge for a long time.
The easy-to-clean polypropylene handle is textured to create a safe, slip-resistant grip. The pear shape of the handle has a forward bulge to provide a thumb rest to help stabilize the knife. Behind the forward bulge, the handle narrows, providing a place for the user’s other fingers. For comfort, the palm of the hand rests on the rear bulge of the Dexter S137PCP Sani-Safe oyster knife’s handle. A seal between the blade and handle eliminates a crevice that can capture food particles and harbor bacterial growth.
- Galveston-design knife is ideal for shucking medium and large eastern oysters
- Long, wide blade is strong for commercial applications
- Blade is flat and slightly convex to aid in unhinging the oyster
- Tip narrows to a rounded point
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon blade is durable and resists staining
- Blade-to-handle seal eliminates a bacterial harbor
- Overall Dimensions: 4 in. blade, 4 in. handle, 8 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Pear-shaped handle provides a comfortable grip
- Forward bulge provides a thumb rest to stabilize the knife
- Handle narrows to provide a place for the user’s other fingers to sit
- Base of the palm rests on the rear bulge
- Textured to create a secure, slip-resistant grip
- Polypropylene material is easy to clean
Sani-Safe® (10503) Oyster Knife, 4", Galveston pattern, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S137PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Dexter Russell S137PCP Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Nicole the Oyster Shucker that Could said...
"Strong blade, easy to use on large Gulf Coast Oysters. Blade does not bend at all and is great at getting leverage. I'm a pretty small person and..."
"Strong blade, easy to use on large Gulf Coast Oysters. Blade does not bend at all and is great at getting leverage. I'm a pretty small person and my hands aren't that strong (my husband has to open every jar) and I was popping open oysters like a pro."