The Dexter S134PCP Sani-Safe® oyster knife can shuck any type of oyster with its narrow 3-inch blade. To aid in unhinging the oyster, the blade has a slightly convex shape and narrows toward the flat, rounded tip. The high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ blade is strong enough to hold a sharp edge for a long time, even with heavy commercial use. To maintain a clean appearance, the metal is specially formulated to resist staining.
Since the 4-inch handle is pear shaped, it is comfortable for gripping. A stabilizing thumb rest is created by the forward bulge in the handle, while the narrowed section adds a place for the other fingers to rest. The base of the user’s palm is supported with the handle’s rear bulge. The Dexter S134PCP Sani-Safe oyster knife’s handle is made of polypropylene, making it easy to clean. For a secure, comfortable grip, the handle is textured.
- Boston-design blade
- Shuck any type or size of oyster with the long, narrow blade
- Blade is slightly convex, making it easier to unhinge the oyster and slice through the muscle
- Blade narrows toward the flat and rounded tip to cleanly cut meat away from the shell
- DEXSTEEL blade construction adds durability to support commercial use
- Blade is formulated to be stain resistant
- Seal between the blade and handle eliminates a gap that can capture food particles and harbor bacterial growth
- Overall Dimensions: 3 in. blade, 4 in. handle, 7 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Polypropylene handle is textured for a slip-resistant grip
- Handle is shaped like a pear to make it comfortable to grip
- Stabilizing thumb rest is created by the forward bulge
- Narrows to add a place for the user’s other fingers to rest
- Rear bulge supports the base of the palm
- White color blends into virtually any design scheme
Sani-Safe® (10493) Oyster Knife, 3", Boston pattern, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S134PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet