The Dexter S120PCP Sani-Safe® oyster knife has a flat rounded tip that easily removes meat from most oysters. Its high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ blade is strong enough to hold a super-sharp edge for a long time. The blade has a Boston design, which means it is long and thin, so it can easily open a wide variety of oysters. The polypropylene handle is durable in extreme temperatures and has a textured surface that helps reduce the risk of slipping during use. It is also easy to clean. The Dexter S120PCP Sani-Safe oyster knife features a blade-to-handle seal that eliminates a gap that can capture food particles and harbor bacteria.
- Boston design of the blade is versatile and can open most oysters
- Blade is constructed of high-carbon DEXSTEEL that is strong enough to hold a fine edge for a long time
- Edge is ground for strength and sharpness
- White polypropylene handle is textured to assist with gripping
- Handle can resist high and low temperatures
- Handle is easy to clean
- Seal between the handle and the blade eliminates a gap that can capture food particles and harbor bacteria
- Overall Dimensions: 4 in. blade, 4 in. handle, 8 in. overall L
- NSF certified
Sani-Safe® (10463) Oyster Knife, 4", Boston pattern, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell S120PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet