With a changeable cartridge instead of individual blades, the Nemco manual tomato slicer makes production safer. The sturdy aluminum construction and stainless steel blade resist corrosion and are easy to clean. This tomato slicer offers a vertical handle and protective guards to improve user comfort and safety. The slicer retains blade tension and prevents misalignment that could damage the blades.
- Rubber feet and table-stop prevent slicer from slipping
- Slide board is made of durable polyethylene for easy sanitation
- Blade guards protect hands while in use
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable operation
- Stainless steel blades are razor sharp for a precise cut
- Easily removed blades allow you to rinse after each use for proper sanitation
- Set slice thickness provides consistent results
- Compact design saves space and is easy to store
- Blade cartridge slides easily into place
- Overall Dimensions: 7-1/2 in. W x 18-5/8 in. D x 9-3/8 in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Tomato Slicer II, 3/16" compact slice, razor-sharp blades, pretensioned cartridge blade assembly, specially placed guards, polyethylene slide board, ergonomic handle & self-lubrication track, rubber feet & table stop, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56600-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness (in)||3/16 in.|
|For Use With||Soft Fruits & Vegetables|