The Comark PDT300 pocket thermometer is waterproof, making it ideal for use in a busy commercial kitchen. The thermometer is digital, with an easy-to-read LCD screen and a response time of 6 seconds or less. With a temperature range of -58 to 302 degrees Fahrenheit and accuracy within 2 degrees, this thermometer is suitable for a wide range of uses in a commercial kitchen. The stainless steel stem is 5 inches long, making it suitable for penetrating to the center of large cuts of meat, but the probe tip is only 1⁄16 inches in diameter, so it is also able to measure the temperature of thin items such as hamburger patties.
The Comark PDT300 features a thin design and comes with a protective case, so it fits easily in a pocket and the tip is protected. The handle features BioCote®, an antimicrobial protection to help prevent cross-contamination, and the thermometer is NSF Certified and easy to clean. This thermometer runs on AB13 batteries and has an auto power-off to help conserve battery life.
- Waterproof pocket digital thermometer
- Temperature range of -58 to 302 degrees Fahrenheit
- Response time of 6 seconds or less
- Accurate to within 2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slim profile allows it to fit easily in a pocket
- Small diameter probe allows you to take temperatures of thin foods such as burgers
- Can display temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Auto power off helps preserve battery life
- BioCote® antimicrobial protection helps prevent cross-contamination
- Can be calibrated in the field
- Probe tip is only 1⁄16 in. diameter
- Uses the AB13 battery
- Comes with a protective case
- Stainless steel stem is 5-in. long
- NSF Certified
Waterproof Pocket Thermometer, digital, 3" stem, pen-type, temperature range -58 to 300 F (-50 to 150 C), field calibratable, BioCote anitmicrobial, data hold (D-H) button, NSF.
Comark PDT300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Comark PDT300 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We have been using these for years. It seems the quality has declined in the past year. We have a high number of failures; probes coming out, p..."
"We have been using these for years. It seems the quality has declined in the past year. We have a high number of failures; probes coming out, poor battery life, total failures. Unfortunately the Comark PDT300 is what we have approved for our manufacturing facility and to change requires a "Process Change Request", submitted it triplicate,followed by weeks/months of testing to confirm a new process."