The CookTek portable countertop induction cooktop features a stainless steel exterior and a commercial-grade glass ceramic top for durability and easy cleaning. The easy to use controls have 27 temperature settings and 20 power cook settings along with the easy to read LED readout for precise control of temperatures from 85 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Built-in diagnostics monitor the power supply and components and shut down cooktop if overheating occurs. The integral fan keeps internal components cool for long life. Automatic pan detector instantly heats pan when present and keeps energy levels low when there is no pan and the maximizer feature which allows for maximum heating for different varieties of pans.
- Portable tabletop design
- Easy to clean high-impact glass-ceramic top designed for use in commercial kitchens
- Durable and easy to clean stainless steel exterior
- Easy to use control knob for power and temperature control
- 27 precise temperature settings and 20 power settings
- Diagnosis monitor checks for overheating and power supply problems
- Cooktop shuts down and displays error code if overheating occurs
- Easy to read LED display for precise user feedback
- 85 to 500 degree F temperature range
- Pan maximizer feature allows maximum heating of many types of induction pans
- Automatic pan detection means instant pan heating and almost no energy consumption of pan is not present
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cool
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1800W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13.81-in. W x 16.31-in. D x 4.98-in. H
- CE Listed; NSF Certified
Heritage Induction Range, portable table-top, 1800 watts, single hob, glass-ceramic top, sloped front, temperature control knob, microprocessor with 20 power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, LED display, integral cooling fan & grease filter, stainless steel exterior, 100-120v/50/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, 6' cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cook-Tek MC1800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
Cook-Tek MC1800 Customer Reviews
"I've owned this induction cooktop for more than 3 years, and it is still going strong. Does not heat up the kitchen."