The Duke E102-G convection oven is heated by natural gas. It has two sections that hold a total of 10 racks. Both interiors are porcelain enameled with coved corners for simple cleanup. Interior lights and glass panels in the doors make product visible without releasing heat. The control panel includes a dial thermostat that ranges from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, a 60-minute timer with an electric buzzer, and power off/cook switch. If the pilot goes out on this unit, it has an electronic relight system. The Duke E102-G convection oven is insulated on the top, bottom, and sides to keep heat inside the cavities.
- Heated by natural gas
- 10 racks
- Corrosion-resistant porcelain interior has coved corners to make it easy to clean
- Stainless steel front will not stain, scratch, or bend easily
- Sides and top are painted to match the rest of the unit
- See product while it cooks through the glass panels in the doors
- Heat stays inside the cabinet with 1.5-in. top and 3-in. side and bottom insulation
- Interior lights brighten the cabinet interior
- Power off/cook switch
- Electric buzzer on the 60-min. dial timer
- Dial thermostat is easy to use
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Eliminates the need to light the pilot with a match with the electronic pilot relight system
- Built-in gas regulator
- Roller-style latch and catch mechanism on the doors
- 80,000 BTU
- 7 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a plug
- Overall dimensions: 38.125 in. W x 39.5 in. D x 71.437 in. H
- CSA Star and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Check out the convection ovens buyers' guide for in-depth information on convection ovens.
Convection Oven, NG gas, double-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 8" high stainless steel legs & adjustable stainless steel feet, stainless steel front, painted steel cabinet, 50/50 stainless steel independent doors, (2) windows, (5) racks, (13) rack positions, porcelain interior, (200°-500°F), 60 minute dial timer with buzzer & (2) speed fan, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E102-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|