Duke Manufacturing's E102-G gas convection oven has a stainless steel exterior front, painted sides and top, and would fit most high-end kitchens well to make meat, vegetable and baked creations. The bottom, back and sides are well-insulated, and the interior is porcelain-enameled with coved corners to make cleaning easier. Each section includes five oven racks, and are powered by a high output atmospheric burner system that keeps food baking or cooking consistently. The unit is also furnished with a main gas shut off valve in the control panel area.
- Stainless steel exterior front, painted sides and top
- Porcelain-enameled interior with coved corners for easy cleaning
- 5 oven racks included
- Atmospheric burner system produces 40,000 BTU/hr
- Ignition system accomplished with electronic pilot relight system
- Main gas shut off valve in control panel area for safe operation
- Power off/cook switch
- Dial-type thermostat operates from 200 to 500 degrees
- 1-hour dial timer with electric buzzer
- Built-in gas regulator
- Overall dimensions: 38-in. W x 39-1/2 in. D x 70-1/2 in. H
- NSF Certified, Energy Star
Convection Oven, NG gas, double-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 8" high stainless steel legs & adjustable stainless steel feet, stainless steel front, painted steel cabinet, 50/50 stainless steel independent doors, (2) windows, (5) racks, (13) rack positions, porcelain interior, (200-500F), 60 minute dial timer with buzzer & (2) speed fan, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Duke E102-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet