The Duke E102-G double full-size convection oven can be turned on and off with a switch. It has an adjustable dial thermostat that operates from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and to keep the unit at the right temperature and save energy, insulation is integrated into each side. Operators can set the 60-minute timer to track the baking process; at the end of the time cycle, an alarm alerts nearby staff members.
Because this unit is a double oven, it has two cavities with five racks each. The interiors have a porcelain finish that resists corrosion and facilitates cleanup. Coved to eliminate crevices, the corners can be reached for thorough cleaning. Interior lights illuminate the baking chambers, so operators can monitor the food as it cooks through the double-pane glass windows. This Duke E102-G double full-size convection oven is elevated off the floor by 8-inch stainless steel legs with adjustable feet that keep the oven stable on uneven floors.
- 5 racks per cavity
- Porcelain finish in the cavities resists bacteria and food buildup
- Coved corners support cleaning by eliminating crevices that trap debris
- Interior lights ensure operators can monitor food as it bakes
- Double-pane glass windows are integrated into the stainless steel doors for interior visibility
- On/off switch
- Dial thermostat
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- 60-min. dial timer uses an electric buzzer to alert users at the end of a cycle
- 11⁄2-in. side, back, and bottom insulation and 3-in. top insulation keep heat contained to conserve energy
- Durable stainless steel exterior front with a painted top and sides
- 8-in. angular stainless steel legs have adjustable feet
- 40,000 BTU
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 24 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall: 381⁄8 in. W x 391⁄2 in. D x 717⁄16 in. H
- Heated by LP gas
- 3.5 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a plug
You can read more about convection oven operation and features in this convection oven article.
Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 8" high stainless steel legs & adjustable stainless steel feet, stainless steel front, painted steel cabinet, 50/50 stainless steel independent doors, (2) windows, (5) racks, (13) rack positions, porcelain interior, (200°-500°F), 60 minute dial timer with buzzer & (2) speed fan, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E102-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|