The T&S Brass B-2338 pre-rinse unit is deck-mounted and includes a spray valve and faucet. Water crossflow is prevented with the use of Eterna cartridges, which use spring checks as an added safety measure. The handles and spray valve are made of chrome-coated brass. The lever handles are color-coded red for hot water and blue for cold water, and the 12-inch swing nozzle has a Series 1 stream regulator.
This pre-rinse unit's rigid riser is 18 inches tall and is secured to the wall with an adjustable bracket. Connected to this riser is a 44-inch-long stainless steel hose. The handle and lever are made of heat-resistant plastic, and the hold-down ring helps make the unit easier to use. A finger hook on the rigid riser helps keep the hose of the pre-rinse unit out of the way when not in use. The T&S Brass B-2338 pre-rinse unit is a single-hole mixing faucet with a polished chrome plated brass body.
- Deck-mounted, single-hole pre-rinse unit
- Includes an add-on faucet with a compression cartridge and gray lever handle
- Compression cartridges come with spring checks to prevent crossflow
- Body, faucet, and handles are made of chrome-plated brass
- Swing nozzle is 12-in. long and has a Series 1 stream regulator
- 18-in. rigid riser is connected to a 44-in.-long flexible stainless steel hose and hold down ring
- Hold-down ring and heat-resistant handle makes spray valve easy to manage
- Spray valve flow rate of 1.42 GPM allows fully-heated water to begin flowing in 30 seconds
- 18-in. stainless steel supply hoses with 1⁄2-in. NPSM and 5⁄8-in. outside diameter compression connections
- Crossflow is prevented with Eterna cartridges
- 6-in. wall bracket is adjustable
- Finger hook keeps hose out of the way when not in use
- 11⁄2-in. mounting hole required
- Lever handles are color-coded red and blue
- Overall Dimensions: 77⁄16 in. W x 141⁄16 in. D x 401⁄8 in. H
- Low lead content
- EPAct Compliant; ASME Listed; NSF/ANSI Certified
Pre-rinse Unit, overhead spring, single hole deck mount, 4" spread yoke under deck, 1/2" NPT male inlets
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-2338 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|