The T&S Brass B-2338 pre-rinse unit is deck-mounted and includes a spray valve and faucet. Water crossflow is prevented with the use of Eterna cartridges, which use spring checks as an added safety measure. The body, faucet, handles, and spray valve are made of chrome-coated brass. The lever handles are color-coded red and blue for hot and cold water, and the 12-inch swing nozzle has a Series 1 stream regulator.
The rigid riser is 18 inches tall, and is secured to the wall with an adjustable bracket. Connected to this riser is a 44-inch long stainless steel hose. The handle and lever are made of heat-resistant plastic, and the hold-down ring helps make the unit easier to use. A finger hook on the rigid riser helps keep the hose of the pre-rinse unit out of the way when not in use.
- Pre-rinse unit with spray valve and faucet
- Deck-mounted with a single hole
- Body, faucet, and handles are made of chrome-plated brass
- Swing nozzle is 12 inches long and has a Series 1 stream regulator
- 18-in. rigid riser is connected to a 44-in. long flexible stainless steel hose
- Hold-down ring and heat-resistant handle makes spray valve easy to handle
- Spray valve flow rate of 1.42 GPM
- 18-in. supply hoses
- Crossflow is prevented with Eterna cartridges
- 6-in. wall bracket is adjustable
- Finger hook keeps hose out of the way when not in use
- 11⁄2-in. mounting hole required
- Lever handles are color-coded red and blue
- Low lead content
- EPAct Compliant; NSF/ANSI and ASME Certified
Pre-rinse Unit, overhead spring, single hole deck mount, 4" spread yoke under deck, 1/2" NPT male inlets
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-2338 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet