The T&S Brass B-2282 dipperwell faucet keeps water flowing through the dipper well sinks that help keep ice cream scoops clean between flavors. This model is made of polished, chrome-plated brass. The tubular spout reaches 25⁄16 inches from the knob, and is 25⁄8 inches high at its highest point when installed. The dipperwell faucet has a low lead content and is NSF certified.
- Dipperwell faucet to help keep ice cream flavors from mixing
- Body, spout, and knob are all made of polished chrome-plated brass
- Tubular spout
- 1⁄2 in. NPSM male inlet
- Spout extends 25⁄16 in. from the center of the knob
- 25⁄8 in. high from countertop
- Requires a 7⁄8 in. mounting hole
- Low lead content
- NSF/ANSI and ASME Certified
Dipperwell Faucet, 6-1/2" total length, 5/16" ID for 1/16" pipe
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-2282 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet