The T&S Brass B-2282 dipper well faucet keeps water flowing through the dipper well sinks that help keep ice cream scoopers clean between flavors. This model is made of polished, chrome-plated brass and has a spout and knob that is polished chrome plated. The tubular spout reaches 25⁄16 inches from the knob, and is 25⁄8-inches high at its highest point when installed. There is a 5⁄16-inch in diameter for sweat fitting or remove coupling for the 1⁄2-inch NPSM male shank. The T&S Brass B-2282 dipper well faucet has a low lead content and is NSF certified.
- Dipperwell faucet keeps ice cream flavors from mixing
- Body, spout, and knob are all made of polished chrome-plated brass
- Tubular spout
- 1⁄2-in. NPSM male inlet with a 5⁄16-in. inside dia. sweat fitting connection
- Requires a 7⁄8-in. mounting hole
- Low lead content
- Overall Dimensions: 11⁄8 in. W x 25⁄16-in. D x 61⁄16-in. high from countertop
- ASME Listed; NSF/ANSI Certified
Dipperwell Faucet, 6-1/2" total length, 5/16" ID for 1/16" pipe
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-2282 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet