The T&S Brass B-2187 pre-rinse unit is wall-mounted and includes a swing nozzle faucet and a spray valve. The swing nozzle faucet body and riser are made of polished chrome-plated brass, and the 14-inch swing nozzle has a Series 1 stream regulator. Lever handles are used and are color-coded red and blue for hot and cold.
The spray valve on the B-2187 pre-rinse unit has a flow rate of 1.42 GPM, and uses an Eterna compression cartridge that helps prevent cross-flow. The valve is operated with a heat-resistant handle and lever, and a hold-down ring helps reduce user fatigue when used for extended periods. The 44-inch rubber hose helps ensure the user will be able to maneuver the spray valve as needed, and a finger hook keeps it out of the way when not in use.
- Pre-rinse unit with spray valve and 14-in. swing nozzle
- Body, riser, and spray valve are made out of polished chrome brass
- Swing nozzle faucet has a Series 1 stream regulator
- Spray valve with flow rate of 1.42 GPM
- Flexible PVC rubber hose is 44 in. long
- Heat-resistant gray handle and hold-down ring make using the spray valve simple
- Eterna compression cartridges prevent cross-flow
- Lever handles are color-coded for hot and cold
- Centers are adjustable from 73⁄4 in. to 81⁄4 in.
- Includes a 6-in. adjustable wall bracket
- Finger hook helps keep spray valve out of the way when not in use
- 2-in. flanges and 1⁄2-in. NPT female inlets for easy installation
- EPAct compliant
- Low lead content
- NSF/ANSI and ASTM Certified
Pre-Rinse Unit, wall mount mixing faucet, Eterna cartridges with spring checks, spray valve & add-on faucet, B-044-R rubber hose, B-0107, 6" wall bracket with 063X swivel nozzle
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B2187 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet