The T&S Brass B-2187 pre-rinse unit is wall-mounted and includes a swing nozzle faucet and a spray valve. The swing nozzle faucet body and riser are made of polished chrome-plated brass, and the 14-inch swing nozzle has a Series 1 stream regulator. Lever handles are used and are color-coded red for hot and blue for cold.
The spray valve on the B-2187 pre-rinse unit has a flow rate of 1.42 GPM, which allows water at a temperature of 105 degrees to flow in about 30 seconds, and uses an Eterna compression cartridge that helps prevent cross-flow. The valve is operated with a heat-resistant handle and lever, and a hold-down ring helps reduce user fatigue when used for extended periods. The 44-inch rubber hose helps ensure the user will be able to maneuver the spray valve as needed, and a finger hook keeps it out of the way when not in use.
- Wall-mounted pre-rinse unit with spray valve and 14-in. swing nozzle
- Body, riser, and spray valve are made out of polished chrome brass
- Swing nozzle faucet has a Series 1 stream regulator
- 18-in. riser
- Spray valve with flow rate of 1.42 GPM allows heated water to flow quickly
- Flexible PVC rubber hose is 44-in. long
- Heat-resistant gray handle and hold-down ring make using the spray valve simple
- Eterna compression cartridges with spring checks prevent cross-flow
- Lever handles are color-coded for hot and cold water
- Centers are adjustable from 73⁄4-in. to 81⁄4-in.
- Includes a 6-in. adjustable wall bracket
- Finger hook helps keep spray valve out of the way when not in use
- 2-in. flanges and 1⁄2-in. NPT female inlets for easy installation
- Low lead content
- EPAct compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 127⁄16 in. W x 141⁄8 in. D x 375⁄8 in. H (D is measured from the middle of the spray valve to the middle of the riser)
- NSF/ANSI and ASTM Certified
Pre-Rinse Unit, wall mount mixing faucet, Eterna cartridges with spring checks, spray valve & add-on faucet, B-044-R rubber hose, B-0107, 6" wall bracket with 063X swivel nozzle
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B2187 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet