The T&S Brass B-0167 spray unit with a mixing control valve has an 8-inch wall-mounted mixing faucet with a polished chrome-plated brass body. The flexible, stainless steel hose is 68 inches long with a heat-resistant handle, high-flow blue-angled spray valve, and hold-down ring to make using the hose easier. After you are finished using the spray valve, you can place it in the finger hook between the handles so it is out of the way and stored properly. To prevent cross-flow, the spray unit is equipped with quarter-turn Eterna compression cartridges. The lever handles have color-coded indexes so when you are in a hurry, choosing what temperature water is simple. The T&S Brass B-0167 spray unit is CSA listed and NSF certified.
- 8-in., wall-mounted, polished chrome-plated brass mixing faucet
- Adjustable centers from 73⁄4-in. to 81⁄4-in.
- Blue, high-flow, angled spray valve
- 68-in. flexible, stainless steel hose
- Heat-resistant handle
- Hold-down ring
- Finger hook holds the hose when you are not using it
- 3⁄8 NPT vacuum breaker
- 1⁄2-in NPT female eccentric 2-in.-dia. flanged inlets
- Built-in spring checks on the quarter-turn Eterna cartridges prevent the cross flow of water
- Color-coded indexes on the chrome-plated metal lever handles
- 72-in. overall length of hose and spray unit
- Overall Dimensions: 127⁄16 in. W x 3 in. D x 72 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Spray Assembly, with mixing control valve, wall mounted mixing faucet, 68 inches. flexible stainless steel hose, angle spray valve with auto shut off, finger hook, 1/2" IPS female inlets adjustable from 7-3/4", built in spring checks
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-0167 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet