The T&S Brass B-0113 pre-rinse unit has an overhead spring action that holds the hose in an upright position while it is being used. This type of unit is best for general pre-rinsing in a one- or two-compartment sink and for big pots and pans that would not fit under a regular faucet. There is a single-hole deck-mount mixing faucet with a polished chrome-plated brass body. The 24-inch riser makes installing the unit fast and easy. With the 44-inch stainless steel hose, rinsing and washing big pots and pans is easier. With a 1.42 GPM flow rate, water heats up to its full temperture in about 30 seconds to comply with health codes.
The faucet's quarter-turn Eterna cartridges control the flow of water, and the spring checks in the cartridges prevent the cross flow of cold and hot water. To make things easier on you and you employees, the lever handles are color coded for cold and hot water. The 18-inch stainless steel supply hoses with a 1⁄2-inch NPSM and 5⁄8-inch compression connections bring water from the pipes that are permanently installed behind the walls to the T&S Brass B-0113 pre-rinse unit.
- Pre-rinse single hole base
- Single-hole, deck-mounted, polished chrome-plated brass body mixing faucet
- 24-in. EasyInstall riser for quick installation
- 44-in. stainless steel, flexible hose with overhead spring action to hold the hose upright during use
- Gray, heat-resistant handle with a hold down ring on the hose
- 1.42 GPM allows hot water up to come to full temperature quickly
- Quarter-turn Eterna compression cartridges have spring checks to prevent hot and cold water from mixing together
- Color-coded indexes are on the chrome plated metal handles
- 18-in. stainless steel, flexible supply hoses with 1⁄2-in. NPSM/5⁄8-in. compression connections
- Overall Dimensions: 79⁄16 in. W x 141⁄16 in. D xm 421⁄16 in. H
- ASME and CSA Listed; EPA Compliant; NSF Certified
EasyInstall Pre-Rinse Unit, spring action gooseneck, single hole base faucet, 18" flex. stainless steel supply lines with comp. fittings for 5/8" OD copper tubing, 45"H, 14" overhang, 19-3/8" clearance, 24" riser, spray valve, stainless steel hose
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-0113 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
T&S B-0113 Customer Reviews
Write A Review