The T&S Brass 5PR-8W12-C pre-rinse unit is perfect for rinsing dishes, pots, and pans before they go in the dishwasher. The unit has an 8-inch, deck-mounted, polished chrome-plated brass mixing faucet with a 2-inch-diameter deck flange. The add-on faucet also has a polished chrome plated brass body with a 12-inch swing nozzle and a laminar flow device. To make installation of the pre-rinse unit easier, there is an 18-inch rigid riser. Rinsing large pots and pans can be a hassle, so this unit comes with a 44-inch stainless steel flexible hose with a black, heat-resistant handle and hold down ring to make rinsing large items easier. Since the GPM on this unit is a low flow of 1.20, you save water and money because it heats up to 105 degrees in 30 seconds. The quarter-turn ceramic cartridges and color-coded screw lever handles make using the T&S Brass 5PR-8W12-C pre-rinse unit simple.
- Equip pre-rinse unit
- 8-in. deck-mounted, polished chrome-plated brass mixing faucet
- 2-in.-dia. deck flange
- Add-on faucet with a polished chrome-plated brass body
- 12-in. swing nozzle with a laminar flow device
- 18-in. rigid riser makes installation easy
- 44-in. stainless steel flexible hose
- Heat-resistant black handle
- Hold-down ring
- 1.20-GPM low-flow spray valve
- Quarter-turn ceramic cartridges
- Lever handles have screws that are color coded
- In-line check valves
- 1⁄2-in. female inlets
- 6-in. adjustable wall brackets
- Overall Dimensions: 113⁄4 in. W x 161⁄2 in. D x 3511⁄16 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Equip Pre-Rinse Unit, 8" wall mount low flow pre-rinse unit, 12" swing nozzle add-on faucet
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S 5PR-8W12-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet