The Star UM1850AT Ultra-Max® impingement conveyor oven has a 50-inch-by-18.9-inch belt that changes direction and a manager lock-out feature that prevents the time and temperature from being tampered with. When necessary, electronic controls ensure the time and temperature can be changed to suit the application. The cooking chamber in this Star UM1850AT Ultra-Max impingement conveyor oven measures 24 inches long, and its opening can adjust from 1.5 to 4 inches tall.
- 50-in. x 18.9-in. non-marking silicone conveyor belt
- 1.5-4 in. adjustable opening accommodates a variety of items in the 24-in. cooking chamber
- Belt motor and centrifugal fan move hot air throughout the chamber
- Integrated fan cools the control box to protect the components
- Removable front panel provides chamber accessibility
- Can stack with another impingement conveyor oven
- 6400 W, 27 A
- 240V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-50P plug
- Overall dimensions: 50 in. W x 30.4 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Electronic Control System
- Operator can adjust the temperature, time, and belt direction to fit several applications
- Temperature readout displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Manager lock-out feature limits what settings can be changed
- Diagnostics find system issues and relay the information
- Includes 6 factory preset programs
- LED display provides time, temperature, and programming information
Learn more about impingement and conveyor ovens in our impinger and conveyor oven comparison article.
Ultra-Max® Impingement Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, single deck, 50" conveyor length with non-marking silicone belt, 18" wide x 24" length cook chamber, programmable controls for (6) menu presets, conveyor left-to-right standard, field convertible for right-to left, stainless steel bake chamber with easy-to-clean impingement fingers, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH (Includes factory paid start-up, contact factory for details), 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star UM1850AT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Overall Length (in)||50|
|Overall Width (in)||30.5|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|