The Star UM1850AT Ultra-Max® impingement conveyor oven’s 50-inch-by-18.9-inch belt is made of non-marking silicone. The opening into the 24-inch chamber can be adjusted to accommodate various items, and electronic controls enable the operator to set the time and temperature. Hot air is delivered into the chamber by the belt motor and centrifugal fan, cooking products more quickly than traditional ovens. To prevent tampering, the manager lock-out feature restricts the settings. System diagnostics find issues in the Star UM1850AT Ultra-Max and communicate them to the operator, speeding up the maintenance process.
- 50-in. x 18.9-in. conveyor belt has a non-marking silicone construction
- 24-in. cooking chamber has an opening that adjusts from 1.5-4 in.
- Belt motor and centrifugal fan deliver hot air to the cooking chamber
- Integrated fan cools the control box and protects the internal components
- Front panel can be removed to access the cooking chamber and nozzle plates
- Can stack with another conveyor oven
- 6400 W, 31 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-50P plug
- Overall dimensions: 50 in. W x 30.4 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Electronic Control System
- Adjusts the temperature, time, and belt direction to suit specific operations
- Temperature readout can be converted from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Manager lock-out feature prevents tampering
- Diagnostics communicate system issues to the operator to support maintenance
- Includes 6 factory preset programs
- LED display provides the time, temperature, and programming information
We break down the differences between impinger and conveyor ovens in our impinger and conveyor oven comparison article.
Ultra-Max® Impingement Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, single deck, 50" conveyor length with non-marking silicone belt, 18" wide x 24" length cook chamber, programmable controls for (6) menu presets, conveyor left-to-right standard, field convertible for right-to left, stainless steel bake chamber with easy-to-clean impingement fingers, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star UM1850AT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Overall Length (in)||50|
|Overall Width (in)||30.5|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|