The Star GX20IG Grill Express™ double panini press accommodates two products at one time on grooved, cast iron plates. These plates are designed to leave grill marks on the product and evenly distribute heat across the surface. The temperature ranges from 175 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and is adjustable with a manual thermostat. A splash guard on the bottom plates keep messes contained to the cooktop, reducing the amount of cleanup needed. This Star GX20IG Grill Express double sandwich grill can accommodate sandwiches as thick as 3 inches.
- Double plate design can warm and toast 2 products at once
- Cast iron plate construction evenly distributes and maintains heat for long periods
- Grooved plates create grill marks on the food
- 0.75-in. splash guard reduces messes on the countertop
- Top plates have a hinge system that easily and safely lowers them
- Accommodates products 3 in. thick
- Temperature range: 175-450 degrees F
- Manual thermostat helps the operator make quick temperature adjustments
- Heat-resistant handles protect the operator from heat
- Conduit is resistant to water, protecting the electrical connections
- Removable grease trough
- 13-15 A, 2700-3600 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 29.75 in. W x 19.875 in. D x 12.375 in. H (23.3-in. H with the top open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Visit our Star panini press buyers' guide to learn more about Grill Express units.
Grill Express™ Two-Sided Grill, electric, 20"W cooking surface, fixed lower grill, (2) hinged upper grills, grooved iron grill plates, thermostatic control, accommodates product up to 3" thick, 0.75" splash guard on bottom platen, stainless steel front & sides, cULus, UL EPH Classified, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star GX20IG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|