Paninis, Cuban sandwiches, quesadillas and different varieties of meats and vegetables can be cooked perfectly with Globe's GPGDUE10 240 commercial panini press. This unit is built to be heavy duty and has seasoned, cast iron, grooved grill plates. It has a temperature control of up to 570 degrees. It is made with stainless steel construction, and a durable stainless steel tube will protect electrical wires from any potential damage.
- Heavy-duty, seasoned cast iron plates are grooved to provide signature grill marking
- Temperature control of up to 570 degrees F
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Durable stainless steel tube protects electrical wires from damage
- Non-skid rubber feet for stable installation
- 20-in. continuous bottom plate and 2 split 10-in. upper plates allow cooking of different products at the same time
- Heavy-duty spring hinge with adjustable tension
- Removable stainless steel catch tray is easy to clean
- Includes grooved stainless steel scraper for removing food debris
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3,200 W, 6-15 P, 4-ft. cord and NEMA 6-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 21-3/4 in. W x 12-5/8 in. D x 8-1/2 in. H (when closed)
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Bistro Panini Grill, double, countertop, electric, cast iron grooved plates, 20" continuous bottom & (2) split 10" upper plates, temp control to 570, heavy duty spring hinge w/adjustable tension, s/s removable catch tray, non-skid rubber feet, stainless steel construction, attached power cord with NEMA 6-15P, 240v/60/1-ph, 3200 watts, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GPGDUE10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|