The Star GX14IS two-sided grill uses smooth cast iron plates with embedded elements to ensure even heat distribution and quick recovery, with a temperature range of 175 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The hinges are engineered to provide even pressure to food products up to three inches thick. The splash guard on the bottom platen and grease trough of the Star GX14IS two-sided grill make cleaning easy, while the heat-resistant handle prevents burns.
- Part of Star's economical Grill Express™ line
- Smooth cast iron platens cook food from the top and bottom
- Heat elements are embedded in plates to ensure even heat distribution
- Accurate thermostat is rated from 175 to 450 degrees F
- Hinge system is designed to provide even pressure across product
- Plates can accommodate thin products or food up to 3-in. thick
- 3⁄4-in. splash guard directs grease to the grease trough that runs the width of the bottom platen
- Plastic conduits that protect electrical components are water-resistant
- Full-width handle is heat resistant for operator safety
- Adjustable legs allow for level installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 193⁄4-in. W x 197⁄8-in. D x 107⁄8-in. H closed, 2113⁄16-in. H open
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE listed
Grill Express™ Two-Sided Grill, electric, 14"W cooking surface, fixed lower grill, hinged upper grill, smooth iron grill plates, thermostatic control, accommodates product up to 3" thick, 0.75" splash guard on bottom platen, stainless steel front & sides, cULus, UL EPH Classified, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star GX14IS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|