The Star PST14 Pro-Max 2.0® panini press temperature is adjustable from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit with analog thermostat controls. Since the spring-hinge system on the unit is heavy duty, it opens and closes without bending, while a 3-inch opening when the top plate is lowered accommodates thick sandwiches. Smooth aluminum plates on this Star PST14 Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill heat up quickly, and the material is lighter than cast iron and stainless steel, so it may not press the product as efficiently.
- Smooth, aluminum plates heat up quickly
- Spring-hinge system is heavy duty to withstand high-volume use
- 3-in. opening accommodates sandwiches, burgers, and other thick products
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat controls
- Conduit resists water and oil to protect electrical connections
- Strong stainless steel body construction simplifies cleanup
- 1-in. legs lift the unit off the countertop
- 1800 W, 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10.5 in. H (27.125-in. H in an open position)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our Star panini press buyers' guide to learn more about Pro-Max 2.0 and Grill Express sandwich grills.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D smooth aluminum cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CG14, GR14B|