The Star PST14 two-sided grill is part of the Pro-Max® series and features a compact, low-profile design that allows it to fit into cramped kitchens and makes it easy to transport along with other concession stand equipment. The unit has a temperature range of 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and features a dial thermostat for setting that temperature. The aluminum plates can evenly cook products up to three inches thick so the grill can accommodate everything from thin quesadillas to thick sandwiches.
- Part of the Pro-Max series from Star
- Dial thermostat controls with temperature range of 175 to 550 degrees F
- Low-profile design makes transporting unit easy
- Heavy-duty hinges allow smooth, reliable operation
- Smooth aluminum platens cook food from above and below
- Bottom plate features a splash guard to keep grease from running out
- Grease drawer is removable for easy cleaning
- Can cook items up to 3-in. thick
- Non-skid feet keep unit firmly in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 19.63-in. W x 23.3-in. D x 10-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed
Pro-Max® 2.0 "Panini" Grill, electric, single, 19" W x 23" D (OA), standard hinged upper grill, smooth aluminium plates, lower profile & aesthetics, analog temperature control, no timer, thermostat from 175° F to 550° F, bottom splash guard, removable grease drawer, stainless steel front & sides, non-skid feet, cULus, UL, CE (old model reference: CG14 and GR14B), 120/60/1v. Contact customer service for other voltage options.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star PST14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Panini & Sandwich Grills|
|Grill Plate||Cast Aluminum|
|Surface Area (in)||14 x 14|