Made of aluminum, the plates on the Star PST14 Pro-Max 2.0® panini press heat up quicker than units with cast iron or stainless steel plates. When the top plate is lowered, there are 3 inches between the plates to accommodate large sandwiches and wraps. Because the spring-hinge system is heavy duty, it resists bending and breaking. Analog thermostat controls operate from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, so the Star PST14 Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill can be used for a variety of dishes.
- Smooth, aluminum plates are light to heat up quickly
- Spring-hinge system has strength to withstand opening and closing
- 3 in. of space between the plates accommodates large items
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat controls
- Conduit protects electrical connections by resisting water and oil
- Durable stainless steel body resists rust
- Elevated with 1-in. legs to reduce overheating risks
- 1350 W, 6.5 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10.5 in. H (27.125-in. H in an open position)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our Star panini press buyers' guide provides more information on Pro-Max 2.0 units and other Star sandwich grills.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D smooth aluminum cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CG14, GR14B|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|