The Star 848TCHSA Ultra-Max® griddle operates at temperatures from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Snap-action thermostats embedded in the plate precisely adjust the temperature through independent burners placed every 12 inches. Since the plate is 1 inch thick, it distributes heat evenly and then retains it. Its chrome nonporous surface is nonstick and prevents flavor transfer. Integrated splash guards in this Star 848TCHSA Ultra-Max griddle keep splatter and crumbs on the plate and off the countertop.
- Heated with natural gas
- Heat is evenly distributed between the burners, which are placed every 12 in.
- Mechanical, snap-action thermostats embedded in each plate section precisely control the temperature
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- 1-in. chrome plate with a nonporous surface that will not transfer flavors
- Side and rear splash guards keep splatter and food particles from making a mess on other surfaces
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. trough drains grease into the drawer
- Adjustable 4-in. legs elevate the unit to an ideal working height
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 34.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
We cover some of the features and benefits of Ultra-Max units in the Star series griddles and charbroilers article.
Ultra-Max® Griddle, countertop gas, 48" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick T1 steel hexavalent chrome griddle plate, 150° - 550° F embedded mechanical snap-action thermostat every 12", 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, standing pilot, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 848TCHSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|