The Star 214HX Miniveyor® conveyor oven can make (31) 9-inch-diameter pizzas per hour. Infrared quartz heating elements are located above and below the conveyor belt to quickly and evenly heat product. To keep the belt cool-to-the-touch and protect integral components, the Star 214HX Miniveyor conveyor operates with a convection system. Chamber openings adjust from 11⁄2 inches to 3 inches to accommodate different products, while speed and top and bottom heat are adjustable with the analog controls.
- Can make (31) 9-in. pizzas in an hr.
- Quartz infrared elements above and below the belt provide quick, even heating
- Forced convection system keeps the belt cool and protects internal components
- Chamber openings adjust from 11⁄2 in. to 3 in.
- Conveyor belt moves left to right
- Analog control system adjusts the top and bottom heating elements and conveyor speed
- Removable crumb tray catches food particles to simplify cleaning
- Removable, 61⁄2-in. loading and unloading extenders provide a place to set pizzas
- 21⁄2-in. legs elevate the unit for cleaning underneath
- Can be stacked with another conveyor oven
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.7 A, 4000 W, NEMA 6-30P plug
- Belt dimensions: 31 in. L x 14 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 36.4 in. W x 19.4 in. D x 14 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on conveyor ovens is available in our conveyor oven buyers' guide.
Miniveyor® Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, analog speed control, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, adjustable inlet/exit openings 1-1/2" - 3", 14.31" W belt, conveyor left-to-right standard, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 214HX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||36|
|Overall Width (in)||20|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|