The Lincoln 1116-000-U Impinger® II conveyer oven uses air impingement technology, which includes radiant heat and hot, pressurized air to cook, bake, and crisp food rapidly. It operates at temperatures from 250 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit, and the cook time can range from 1 to 30 minutes. Its digital controls allow the operator to control the bake time and conveyer speed. The customer-specific setup adds flexibility to the menu, and the controls can be locked to prevent unauthorized changes. On the fluorescent display, the temperature, thermostat, belt speed, and diagnostic messages are shown., so the operator can monitor Tthe Lincoln 1116-000-U Impinger conveyer oven. To makes it easy to place product in the oven with its, there is a front-loading access door. Its handle stays cool to protect the user from burns.
- Air impingement technology uses radiant heating and pressurized hot air to cook and bake food quickly
- 250 to -575 degrees F temperature range
- Cook time ranges from 1- to 30 min.
- Front-loading glass access door provides plenty of space to makes it easy to place product on the conveyer
- Door handle stays cool to the touch to reduce the risk of burns
- Removable door design simplifies the cleaning process
- Product stop prevents product from falling off the conveyer
- Conveyer is reversible to fit into different layouts easily
- Heated by natural gas
- 40,000 BTU, 11.7 kW
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 42 in. H
- UL-EPH and cCSAus Gas-Fired listed
Digital Control System
- Digital controls include microcompressor-controlled conveyer speed and bake time
- Customer-specific setup adds flexibility to the menu
- Controls have a lock setting to prevent unauthorized changes
- Fluorescent display shows the temperature, thermostat, belt speed, and diagnostic messages
- On/Off switch makes it easy to power the unit on and off
Lincoln Impinger® II Express Conveyor Pizza Oven, Natural Gas, front loading, single deck, single conveyor belt, glass access window, FastBake™ technology optional, AGA/CGA, 120v/60/1ph, 5.0 amps, 40,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1116-000-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||56|
|Overall Width (in)||39|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|