The Star UM1854 Ultra-Max™ impingement conveyor oven quickly heats product with pressurized hot air while sealing in moisture to enhance its flavor. Measuring 54 inches long by 18 inches wide, the stainless steel belt resists corrosion, bending, and scratching. The 3.5-inch opening can adjust to fit a variety of products into the 28-inch chamber. Through an electronic control system, the user can adjust the cooking time and temperature, belt direction, and temperature readout. This Star UM1854 Ultra-Max impingement conveyor oven has a manager lock-out function to prevent unapproved tampering.
- Powered by natural gas
- Impingement cooking uses pressurized hot air to quickly heat product and seal in moisture
- 54-in. x 18-in. stainless steel belt resists rust and facilitates cleanup
- Adjustable 3.5-in. opening into the 28-in. chamber
- Drop-down stainless steel door provides access to the product and nozzle plates
- Auxiliary fan protects the components by pulling in outside air and cooling the control box
- Can be stacked 2 ovens high
- 40,000 BTU
- 0.5 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 60.6 in. W x 39.3 in. D x 17.3 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Electronic Control System
- Adjustable cooking temperature, time, and belt direction
- Control lock-out prevents tampering by enabling the operator to lock the system
- Diagnostics monitor the system and detect issues to help with maintenance
- Temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Straightforward LED display
Visit our impinger and conveyor oven comparison article to read more about impingement heating and conveyor units.
Ultra-Max® Impingement Conveyor Oven, NG gas, countertop, single deck, 54" conveyor length, 18" wide x 28" length cook chamber, programmable controls for (6) menu presets, conveyor left-to-right standard, field convertible for right-to left, stainless steel bake chamber with easy-to-clean impingement fingers, stainless steel construction, 40,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, 0.5 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star UM1854 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||54|
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|