This air-cooled nugget ice machine can make up to 643 pounds of ice per day, allowing it to keep up with the demands of medium-volume restaurants or c-stores. Since it produces nugget ice, the ice displaces more liquid than a regular cube ice, lowering the costs per drink. This also allows it to use up to 50 percent less water and 15 percent less energy than cube ice machines. The AutoAlert™ display show what mode of production the machine it is, as well as when it needs service and when it is time to descale and sanitize. AquaDefense® sanitation combats microbes, bacteria, mold, and algae through many different ways, such as AgION® antimicrobial compound molded into key internal components. The ice bin is sold separately, as this model consists only of the ice machine head.
- Produces Scotsman Nugget Ice&trade, a soft, chewable ice that displaces more liquid than cubed ice, lowering costs per drink
- Makes up to 643 lbs. of ice per day
- Uses up to 50% less water and 15% less energy than cube ice machines
- AutoAlert™ display indicate ice production mode, if a key operational issue arises, and tells when it is time to descale and sanitize
- Easily removable panels allow clear access to internal components
- Reusable air filter is easily removable for quick cleaning or replacing
- Stainless steel finish is easy to clean
- AquaDefense® sanitation uses multiple means to reduce microbes, bacteria, mold, and algae
- AgION®, a silver-based antimicrobial compound, molded directly into key components to reduce microbes
- R404A refrigerant is CFC-free with zero ozone depletion potential
- Ice-maker only; ice-bin sold separately
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 18.3 A, plug and cord not included, professional installation required
- Overall Dimensions: 22.9-in. W x 24-in. D x 23-in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Prodigy Plus® Ice Maker, nugget style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 643 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (500 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), Auto-alert™ indicating lights, stainless steel finish, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 18.3 amps, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman N0622A-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||643 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2-yr. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|