The Hatco TQ-10 Toast-Qwik® horizontal conveyor toaster can produce 300 toasted slices per hour, and it has a 2-inch-tall product opening that is ideal for sandwich bread. As bread moves through the toasting cavity, the heating elements brown it, and after the items are toasted, they can eject at the front or back, providing flexibility that can connect the operator's side to the serving area. The toast's color depends on the conveyor's speed, with longer toast times resulting in browner toast. Until the product is plated, the storage area keeps it warm and dry. Insulation and an internal fan in the Hatco TQ-10 conveyor toaster keep the exterior cool to the touch and prevent the components from overheating. Because the ball bearing is permanently lubricated, it is resistant to burnout and breaking.
- Part of the Toast-Qwik series
- Can toast 300 slices per hr.
- 2-in.-tall product opening
- Uses the speed of the conveyor, instead of a set temperature, to reach the desired product color
- Can discharge toasted product at the front or back
- Storage area ensures toast is warm and dry until it is plated
- Insulation and internal fan maintain a cool-to-the-touch exterior
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor and heating elements are resistant to burning out and breaking
- Aluminized steel construction with a heavy-duty, painted steel top
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF Standard 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14.5 in. W x 17.71 in. D x 13.75 in. H
- 7.6 A, 1830 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
You can read more about the differences between slot and conveyor units in our article covering toaster types.
Toast-Qwik® Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, countertop design, all bread types toaster, approximately 5 slices/min capacity, 2" opening height, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TQ-10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
|Belt Width (in)||10.4|
|Made in USA||Yes|