The Hatco TQ-10-208-QS Toast-Qwik® conveyor toaster can produce 300 slices in an hour. It is made of aluminized steel sides and a painted steel top for durability. An internal fan and insulation prevent burns by keeping the exterior from getting too hot. It is designed to release slices from either the front or rear to fit the individual needs of establishments. The storage area ensures that bread is kept warm and dry. Heat at the top and bottom can be accurately adjusted with the control knob. The Hatco TQ-10-208-QS Toast-Qwik conveyor toaster uses the speed of the conveyor to determine the toast color.
- Heavyweight aluminized steel sides with a painted steel top are durable
- Internal fan and insulation keep the exterior of the unit from getting too hot
- Can toast 300 slices per hour
- Slices can be discharged from the rear or front to suit the establishment’s needs
- Top and bottom heat are adjusted with precise control knob
- Color of toast is determined by conveyor speed, not temperature
- Bread is kept dry and warm in the storage area
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1830 W, 8.8 A, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2 in. W x 1711⁄16 in. D x 133⁄4 in. H
- CE, cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Toast-Qwik® Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, countertop design, all bread types toaster, approximately 300 slices/hour capacity, 5 slice capacity/min, painted steel top & aluminized steel construction, 2" opening height, 4" legs, 1.8 kW, 208v/60/1-ph, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TQ-10-208-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|