For toasting slices of bread, bagels, and English muffins, the Hatco TQ-10-120-QS conveyor toaster has a 2-inch-tall product opening and can toast 300 bread slices per hour. Product can be loaded onto the top rack side-by-side and moves through the toaster to come out the bottom. After it finishes toasting, product sits on a storage platform until the user removes it, and to prevent it from getting too moist, this area keeps it warm.
ColorGuard sensing technology ensures bread is uniformly toasted, while an internal fan and insulation prevent the exterior from getting too hot, reducing burn risks. Constructed of aluminized steel, the Hatco TQ-10-120-QS conveyor toaster is heavy duty for high-volume operations.
- Can toast 300 slices per hour
- ColorGuard sensing system ensures each piece of toast has the same level of brownness
- Insulation and internal fan keep exterior cool to the touch
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor and heating elements are resistant to burnout and breaking
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized steel construction has a heavy-duty, painted steel top
- Storage area keeps toasted product warm and dry
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14.5 in. W x 17.71 in. D x 13.75 in. H
- 15 A, 1,800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Unsure if you need a slot or conveyor toaster? Read more about each type of unit in this explainer for conveyor and slot toasters.
Toast-Qwik® Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, countertop design, all bread types toaster, approximately 300 slices/hour capacity 5 slice capacity/min, 2" opening height, painted steel top & aluminized steel construction, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TQ-10-120-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Belt Width (in)||10.4|