The Hatco S-57 208-3 booster heater is built with a large 16-gallon tank and a powerful 57 kW heating element system that can give a 70 degree Fahrenheit temperature rise to 326-gallon-per-hour water or a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 573-gallon-per-hour water. The tank is lined with Castone, a long-wearing coating similar to concrete that keeps the tank from corroding and shields it against limescale buildup. The tank is also surrounded with fiberglass insulation which, along with the unit's built-in heat trap, makes this Imperial series heater an energy-efficiency choice.
A low-water switch, high-limit switch, and pressure relief valve prevent the Hatco S-57 208-3 from posing a safety risk in the event that any component malfunctions. When it comes time for service, the stainless steel front panel removes easily to give technicians unimpeded access to the unit's critical electronic components.
- Hatco Imperial series
- Provides a 40 degree F temperature rise to water flowing at 573 gph and a 70 degree F rise to 326 gph water
- Temperature can be lowered to 140 degrees F to provide water for low-temperature machines
- Pressure relief valve prevents high levels of pressure from building up inside tank
- Pressure reducing valve provides the appropriate incoming water pressure
- Temperature and pressure gauges allow users to monitor water conditions to ensure everything is working properly
- High-limit switch prevents overheating
- Low-water switch prevents element burnout in the event that the water level runs low
- On/Off switch allow user to manually power off the unit if it is not needed for an extended period of time
- Heater is wired and plumbed at the factory in order to make installation quick and simple
- Front panel made of stainless steel removes to give technicians access to internal components
- 16-gal. Castone-lined tank is protected from corrosion and limescale buildup
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 57kW, 158 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Built for Longevity and Energy-Efficiency
- Tank is insulated to keep the water efficiently heated
- Heat trap is built in to prevent heat loss through the cold water inlet
- Powder-coated, hammertone body provides durability to heater cabinet
- Stainless steel front panel resists corrosion and is easy to clean
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 57KW, stainless steel stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, custom fittings, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-57 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||573 gph|
|70F Recovery||326 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|