The Hatco S-45-480-3-QS booster heat is built with a spacious 16-gallon tank that uses a powerful 45-kilowatt heating element system to heat water up to the 180 degrees Fahrenheit necessary to sanitize dishes in a high-temperature dish machine. The equipment's thermostat can also be adjusted to heat water to 140 degrees Fahrenheit if it is to be used with a low-temp machine instead.
A Castone-lined tank help keep the interior components of the Hatco S-45-480-3-QS protected from corrosion and limescale buildup. For energy efficiency, the tank is surrounded by fiberglass insulation and a heat trap further prevents heat from being lost into the surrounding environment. When it comes time to service or repair the Imperial booster heater, the front panel is easily remove to expose vital electrical components.
- Hatco Imperial series booster heater
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 452 gph water and a 70 degree F rise to 258 gph water
- 16-gal. capacity tank
- Tank is lined with Castone to protect it from corrosion
- Pressure relief prevents internal pressure from becoming too high
- Low-water cutoff protects elements from overheating if water runs low
- Built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation make this equipment energy efficient
- Cabinet is built with stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone body
- 480 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 108 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- cULus and CE Certified; NSF Listed
Simple Installation and Operation
- Pressure reducing valve ensures incoming water is at the correct pressure
- Pilot light signifies that heater is on and heating
- On/Off switch allows the booster heater to be manually turned off when it isn't needed
- Equipment is pre-plumbed and pre-wired to make installation simple
- Thermostat can be adjusted to heat water to 140 degrees F for use with low-temp dish machine wash cycles
- Front panel removes to provide access to interior components for service and maintenance
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 45-KW, stainless steel front, custom fitting & Castone tank, 6" legs, 480v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-45-480-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||452 gph|
|70F Recovery||258 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|