The Hatco S-45-208-3-QS Imperial booster heater sanitizes dishes by heating water up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit or 140 degrees for low-temp dishmachines. The unit is insulated with fiberglass, which helps retain heat, along with the built-in heat trap. The low-water cut-off feature stops burnouts by shutting off the heating elements when water level gets too low. If the water level becomes too high, the relief gauge drains some water. A limit switch prevents the water temperature from getting too high. Two gauges display pressure and temperature levels.
The Hatco S-45-208-3-QS Imperial booster heater has a stainless steel front and durable sides made of powder-coated hammertone steel. Its tank has a capacity of 16 gallons, and its Castone® lining resists corrosion. Maintenance can be performed from the front of the unit. A simple toggle switch turns the heater on and off. The pilot indicator lights up when the heater is turned on.
- Heats water to 180 degrees F for sanitizing dishes
- Temperature is adjustable to 140 degrees F for low-temp warewashers
- 2 temperature and pressure gauges display readings
- Fiberglass insulation and built-in heat trap retain heat
- 16-gal. tank capacity
- Tank is lined with Castone for corrosion resistance
- Can dispense 573 gal. of water each hour
- Stainless steel front construction and powder-coated hammertone sides withstand heavy use
- Easily access internal components from the front for maintenance
- Pilot light indicates when the unit is turned on
- Simple On/Off toggle switch
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 125 A, 45 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 281⁄2 in. W x 223⁄4 in. D x 31 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Low-water cut-off shuts the heating element off when water gets too low
- Pressure levels are kept stable by the pressure-reducing valve
- Temperature/pressure relief valve removes excess water to lower the pressure in the tank
- Limit switch keeps water from reaching excessively high temperatures
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 45-KW, stainless steel front, custom fitting & Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-45 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||452 gph|
|70F Recovery||258 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|