Imperial Electric Booster Water Heaters Model S39 480v / 3pH, 39kW
The Hatco Imperial Electric Booster Water Heater combines quality construction and rugged dependability to provide up to 573 GPH (2169 LPH) of sanitizing rinse water. Storage capacity is 16 gallons(60 liters).
- Castone lined tank with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Features include a temperature/pressure relief valve and gauges, a high-temperature limit control, indicator light, on-off switch, and allow-water cut-off to prevent element burnout due to a low water condition.
- Features include a temperature / pressure relief valve, a pressure reducing valve, two temperature / pressure gauges, a high-temperature limit control, pilot indicator light, on-off switch, and a low-water cut-off to prevent element burnout due to low water condition.
- Each Booster has a built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss.
- Hatco electric booster heaters are factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired with calibrated immersion thermostat and high-temperature limit switch.
- A stainless steel front panel and powder-coated silver-gray hammer-tone body is standard on all Imperial models.
For items shipping from our warehouse in Tennessee we are required to collect sales tax for orders shipped to or billed to addresses within Tennessee. For Hatco items shipping direct from the Hatco warehouse we are required to collect sales tax for orders shipped to California, Florida, Louisiana, Michigan or Wisconsin. Sales tax will show on your online invoice on only the Tennessee addresses and will be added before your credit card is charged for the other states.
Consult the product specification sheet for options or other voltages that may be available at additional cost.
To obtain pricing for optional accessories and/or voltages, please use the feedback form below, contact customer service at 800-541-8683, or use our .
Imperial Booster Heater, electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 39KW, stainless steel front, custom fittings & Castone tank. 480V, 39 kw, 3ph. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-39 480/3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||391 gph|
|70F Recovery||224 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|