When it comes to a buffet line, ease of installation is important for the operator. With the Hatco HWBI-6MA built-in heated well, six full-sized wells are grouped together for a steam table that is contained in one piece of equipment, making installation a breeze. Food is kept hot at serving temperatures that are more accurate and has a longer holding time. Because the unit is made from stainless steel, it is easy to clean and resists corrosion. For operation to run smoother, the unit has a separate lighted on/off rocker switch and a temperature dial. Each well in the unit has its own control to regulate its temperature, helpful when each food dish needs to be at a different temperature. The drain is 50 percent larger than standard drains and comes with a flat screen that makes cleaning simplified while leveling the pans. Having a selection is what customers want, and you can provide that in a simple way with the Hatco HWBI-6MA built-in heated well.
- Made from stainless steel
- Solid brazed fitting joints add durability
- 6 full-size wells are grouped together as a complete steam table in one unit
- Each well has its own control to operate temperature for different food dishes
- Installation is quick with EZ locking hardware
- Holding times are increased by keeping food at safe serving temperatures
- On/off lighted rocker switch
- Temperature dial makes operating easy
- Drain is 50 percent larger to level pans and has a flat screen that makes cleaning easier
- Changing element or thermostat is easy with the design of the unit
- 6-ft. conduit lets operator place controls for his or her convenience
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7215 W, 34.7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 851⁄2 in. W x 23.63 in. D x 9.56 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
Drop-In Modular/Ganged Heated Well, with manifolded drains & auto-fill, (6) full size pan capacity, insulated, top mounted, remote thermostat with separate power switch, stainless steel and Aluminized construction (standard watt), cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco HWBI-6MA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||With Drain|
|Specialty Options||Remote Thermostat|