The Hatco GRSDS-36D-120-QS self-serve heated display shelf has two shelves that hold packaged, ready-to-eat products. Seven dividers are included to help separate various products to keep your merchandiser organized. The tempered glass side panels provide a high degree of product visibility of products from many angles. Shatter-resistant lights brighten the interior of the case.
Wrapped or boxed products are held at their proper serving temperatures within a range from 185 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The pre-focused infrared heat directs itself towards the outer edges of the merchandiser to ensure every held product is kept consistently heated. The shelves on the Hatco GRSDS-36D-120-QS self-serve heated display shelf are slanted for the pass-through design and to make grabbing product simpler.
- Holds hot wrapped or boxed food products at proper serving temperatures
- Pre-focused infrared top heat directs heat towards the outer edges to ensure heat is pushed to where it is usually lost
- Thermostatically-controlled, hard-coated heated base
- 185-200 degree F temperature range
- Slanted shelves make grabbing products easier
- Shatter-resistant lights enhance the display, making products easier to see
- Tempered glass side panels allow for full visibility of products from most angles
- 7 dividers are adjustable to accommodate various products
- 4-in. legs lift the unit up off the countertop
- 2 shelves hold packaged products
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 935 W, 7.8 A, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 24.19 in. D x 18.65 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
Glo-Ray® Merchandising Warmer, counter model, (14) rods, pass thru design, with (2) shelves, forward-slanted shelves, stainless/aluminum construction, 36" long, 1810 watts, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRSDS-36D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|