Measuring 48 inches long by 15 inches wide, the Hatco GRAH-48D3-120-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer covers a deep holding area, which is perfect for large platters and dishes. It keeps cooked food warm and ready to serve without continuing to cook it or removing moisture. The heating pattern is designed to cover the entire holding surface without creating cold spots. The reflector will not blacken, so it stays even and consistent. Protected by reinforced wire guards, staff members will not burn their hands on the heating element; these guards do not affect heat distribution. This Hatco GRAH-48D3-120-QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer has an aluminum housing that is resistant to sagging.
- Holds food cooked at safe serving temperatures
- 2 infrared heaters are mounted side by side to create a deep holding area
- Pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire holding area and does not have cold spots
- Reflector does not blacken, which keeps the heating pattern even and consistent
- Metal-sheathed heating elements are resistant to burnout and breaking
- Reinforced wire guards protect the user from burns without affecting heat distribution
- Heavy-duty insulation reduces heat loss
- Aluminum housing is strong for heavy use and resistant to sagging
- Comes with 4 mounting tabs for quick and simple installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2200 W
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 15 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, double heater rod housing, 3" spacer, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 2200 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-48D3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|