The Hatco GRAH-36-120-T-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer is easy to operate with a built-in toggle switch. It is designed to hold food at ready-to-serve temperatures without cooking it or drying it out. Its pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire holding area without cold spots. To reduce the risk of burns, wire guards are located under the heating element. Insulation keeps heat in the unit, while the aluminum housing makes the Hatco GRAH-36-120-T-QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer resistant to sagging. Mounting tabs come pre-assembled with the unit for quick and simple installation.
- Keeps food warm, safe, and ready to serve without cooking it or drying it out
- Pre-focused heating pattern covers the whole holding area without producing cold spots
- Reflector is resistant to blackening, which keeps heat even and consistent
- Protective wire guards are located under the element to reduce the risk of burns
- Insulation retains heat to minimize loss
- Aluminum housing is strong and will not sag
- Toggle switch is built into the housing for simple operation
- Comes pre-assembled with stainless steel mounting tabs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 800 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 In. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 800 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|