The Hatco GRS-36-I-120-QS Glo-Ray® heated shelf holds two 12-inch-by-20-inch steam table pans at warm temperatures on buffet lines, in prep areas, or in pass-through applications. Uniform heat distribution is provided by the blanket-type element. Temperature can accurately controlled with the built-in, adjustable thermostat, and heat is trapped over the surface by fiberglass insulation. To provide durability and corrosion resistance, this Hatco GRS-36-I-120-QS Glo-Ray heated shelf has a stainless steel top and heavy-duty extruded aluminum base.
- (2) 12-in. x 20-in. steam table pan capacity
- Blanket-type element provides uniform heat distribution across the holding surface
- Built-in, adjustable thermostat accurately controls temperature
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat over the holding surface
- Stainless steel top is resistant to corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Base is constructed of extruded aluminum for heavy use
- 4-in. legs have non-slip rubber feet to prevent sliding on countertops
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 550 W, 4.6 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 19.5 in. D x 5.38 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 36" W, 19-1/2" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 4" legs, 550 watts, 120v/60/1, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRS-36-I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|