The Hatco GRS-30-I-120-QS Glo-Ray® heated shelf uses a blanket-type element to distribute heat uniformly across the holding surface. An adjustable, built-in thermostat provides accurate control over surface temperature. Fiberglass insulates the unit, ensuring that heat stays at the holding surface, and the stainless steel top resists corrosion while simplifying cleaning. The aluminum base has strength for consistent use. To create slip resistance on countertops, the Hatco GRS-30-I-120-QS Glo-Ray heated shelf has rubber feet. It can be used in a variety of applications from pass-through areas to buffet lines, or it can be used as a heated work shelf.
- Holds (2) 12-in. x 20-in. steam table pans (not included)
- Blanket-type element ensures uniform heat distribution across the holding surface
- Built-in, adjustable thermostat provides control over surface temperatures
- Fiberglass insulation traps heat on the surface
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel top construction is corrosion resistant
- Extruded aluminum base construction supports high-volume applications
- Non-slip rubber feet on the 1-in. legs add balance on tabletops
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 450 W, 3.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 19.5 in. D x 2.385 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 30" W, 19-1/2" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 450 watts, 120v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRS-30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet