The Hatco GRAH-48-208-T-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer holds cooked food until it is ready to be served at warm, safe temperatures. Infrared heat is designed to warm the product while keeping moisture in and ensuring the cooking process does not continue. Covering the entire holding area, the heating pattern warms food under the element evenly without creating cold spots. When staff members reach under the Hatco GRAH-48-208-T-QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer to grab plates, they are protected from the heating element by wire guards.
- Uses infrared heat to keep cooked food at safe serving temperatures without drying it out or continuing to cook it
- Pre-focused heating pattern keeps the entire holding area evenly heated without cold spots
- Reflector does not blacken over time to ensure the pattern stays even and consistent
- Protective wire guards under the heating element reduce burn risks
- Insulation in the housing does not allow heat to escape easily
- Aluminum housing is strong and will not sag
- Built-in on/off toggle switch makes it easy to operate
- Pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs allow for simple install
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1100 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 In. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1100 watts, 208v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet