The Hatco GRAH-60-120-T-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer ensures that food in your holding area is kept at safe, ready-to-serve temperatures without eliminating moisture or continuing to cook it. Designed to offer an even, consistent heat to the entire area, the heating pattern warms the food without producing any cold spots. To reduce the risk of burns and make your establishment safer, the unit has wire guards under the heating element. A toggle switch is built into the housing, which makes it easy to turn the Hatco GRAH-60-120-T-QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer on and off. This housing is made of aluminum, so it is heavy duty and will not sag.
- Holds cooked food at temperatures that are warm and safe for serving without drying out food or continuing the cooking process
- Pre-focused heating pattern is designed to provide heat to the entire holding zone without any cool spots
- Reflector keeps the pattern even and consistent throughout the zone
- Wire guards under the element add protection for staff members against burns
- Heat is retained by insulation in the housing
- Housing is made of aluminum for strength and sag resistance
- Built-in toggle switch is easy to flip on and off
- Comes with pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs for quick and simple install
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1400 W
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1400 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|