The Hatco GRAH-60-208-T-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer holds food at ready-to-serve temperatures that are warm and safe without drying the product out or cooking it more. Heat is distributed evenly and consistently across the entire holding area without it producing cool spots. There are wire guards under the heating element that protect the user from burns. Made of aluminum, the housing is durable and resistant to sagging. An on/off toggle switch on this Hatco GRAH-60-208-T-QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer is built in.
- Keeps food that is cooked warm and safe for serving without it drying out or continuing to cook it
- Pre-focused heat pattern ensures the food on the holding area is warm with no cool spots
- Reflector does not blacken, maintaining an even and consistent heat pattern
- Protective wire guards are located under the heating element and reduce the risk of burns
- Insulation keeps heat around the product to minimize loss
- Aluminum housing will not sag for long-lasting durability in commercial settings
- Built-in toggle switch allows the user to power the unit on and off easily
- Pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs make installation quick
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1400 W
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1400 watts, 208v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|