The Hatco GRAHL-24D3-120QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer has dual heaters to create a large holding area for deep platters and dishes. A pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire holding area, keeping cooked food at warm serving temperatures without cool spots. Ensuring the pattern stays even and consistent, the reflector is resistant to blackening. Incandescent lighting in the Hatco GRAHL-24D3-120QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer brightens the holding area to enhance the display. Wire guards under the heating element protect the user from burns.
- Dual infrared heaters create a deep holding area for large dishes
- Pre-focused heating pattern distributes heat across entire holding area
- Reflector will not blacken, so the pattern remains even and consistent
- Heat is trapped in the holding area with the insulated design
- Incandescent lighting provides visibility to display products
- Shatter-resistant bulbs reduce risk of food contamination
- Wire guards around the heating element reduce burn risk
- Housing has a strong, sag-resistant aluminum construction
- Toggle switch controls power
- Built-in, stainless steel mounting tabs aid in installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1120 W
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 15 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod with lights, double heater rod housing, 3" spacer, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1120 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAHL-24D3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|