The Hatco GRAH-30 Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer holds food at safe temperatures until it is ready to be served. Its pre-focused heating pattern is designed to cover the entire holding surface without cold spots. An even and consistent pattern is maintained across the area since the reflector is resistant to blackening. To reduce the risk of burns, protective guards under the heating element shield user's hands. This Hatco GRAH-30 Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer is easy to operate with a built-in toggle switch.
- Holds pre-cooked food at serving temperatures without continuing to cook or drying it out
- Pre-focused heating pattern covers the holding area while eliminating cold spots
- Reflector maintains even and consistent pattern across the entire area
- Protective wire guards isolate hands from heating element
- Insulated design prevents heat loss
- Built-in toggle switch allows the operator to power the unit on and off with ease
- Housing is constructed of aluminum for durability and sag resistance
- 4 stainless steel mounting tabs are factory assembled
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 660 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 In. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 660 watts, 120v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet