The Hatco GRCD-3PD-120-QS Go-Ray® heated display case includes two shelves, each can hold up to three full-size pans. The unit's panels are made of tempered glass for heat retention and durability, and the curved front panel is hinged so it can be tilted forward for easy cleaning. Food is evenly heated by an infrared top heat and a thermostatically-controlled heated base. The temperature can be adjusted from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit while the humidity level can be adjusted from 10 to 30 percent. Customers can clearly see your products thanks to the incandescent lights that make items more visible. The Hatco GRCD-3PD-120-QS Go-Ray heated display has 4-inch legs that are adjustable to lift the cabinet off of the countertop for airflow.
- Accommodates 6 full-size pans
- Pre-focused metal-sheathed elements are optimized to prevent heat loss and maintain even temperatures
- Curved-tempered glass provides maximum visibility of held food
- Tempered, front glass panel is hinged for easy cleaning
- Thermostatically-controlled base provides heat from below
- 100-200 degrees F temperature range
- Equipped with 4-in. legs that are adjustable for level installation and easy cleaning underneath unit
- Incandescent lights provide attractive illumination
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1710 W, 14.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 45.53 in. W x 25 in. D x 31.75 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH listed
Glo-Ray® Designer Heated Display Case, tempered curved glass, countertop design, (3) pan Designer dual shelves, incandescent lighting, stainless steel interior, 4" adjustable counter legs, 1710 watts, 120v/60/1, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRCD-3PD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|