Hatco's GRCD-3PD Go-Ray® heated display case includes two shelves, each of which can hold up to three full-size pans. The unit's panels are made of tempered glass for heat retention and durability, and the curved front panel is hinged so it can be tilted forward for easy cleaning. Food is kept evenly-heated by both infrared top heat and thermostatically-controlled heated bases.
- Accommodates 6 full-size pans; 3 per shelf
- Prefocused metal-sheathed elements are optimized to prevent heat loss and maintain even temperatures
- Curved-tempered glass provides maximum visibility of held food
- Front glass panel is hinged for easy cleaning
- Thermostatically-controlled base provides heat from below; temperatures can be adjusted between 100 - 200 degrees F
- Equipped with 4-in. legs that are adjustable for level installation and easy cleaning underneath unit
- Incandescent lights provide attractive illumination
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1710W, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 45.5-in. W x 25-in. D x 31.75-in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH Listed
Glo-Ray Designer Heated Display Case, Curved Glass, counter-top design, 3 pan dual shelf, incandescent lighting, s/s interior, 4" adj. counter legs, 1710 watts
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRCD-3PD-120-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet