The Hatco GRCDH-3PD-120-QS Glo-Ray® heated display case features a heated base and infrared top heat that holds food at safe temperatures; the top heat sends warm air to the edges where heat is usually lost to ensure food is evenly heated. Curved tempered glass retains heat and makes products more visible. The front glass tilts out so cleaning the interior is easy. Since it comes with 4-inch adjustable legs, the unit is lifted off of the countertop to prevent it from getting to hot. Shatter-resistant lights protect the food while also illuminating the cabinet interior. The Hatco GRCDH-3PD-120-QS Glo-Ray heated display case has a temperature range from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and relative humidity is adjustable from 10 to 30 percent.
- Curved glass for increased product visibility
- Thermostatically-controlled heated base and infrared top heat combine to keep food warm and minimize heat loss
- Cool base construction prevents user and customer injury
- 4-in. adjustable legs ensure that unit will always sit level
- Display is lit with shatter-resistant incandescent lights
- Base temperature is adjustable from 100-200 degrees F
- Humidity is adjustable between 10-30 percent
- 3-qt. manually-filled water chamber
- Front glass is hinged to tilt forward for easy cleaning
- Sliding glass doors on the back allows for easy access to contents
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1960 W, 16.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 45.53 in. W x 26 in. D x 31.75 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
Glo-Ray® Designer Heated Display Case with Humidity, curved glass, countertop design, (3) pan dual shelves, incandescent lighting, stainless steel interior, 4" adjustable counter legs, 1960 watts, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRCDH-3PD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|